Our Christian Values
Confidence: having a feeling or belief in yourself and others that you or they can do something well or succeed at something.
Respect: having due regard for the feelings, wishes or rights of others because of their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
Integrity: having the quality of being honest, fair and having strong moral principles.
We ensure that:
- We recognise and value everyone as individuals
- We foster independence
- We provide opportunities for 'irresistible learning'
- We provide purposeful learning opportunities rooted in first hand experience
- We facilitate the cultural development of all children
- Our curriculum meets the needs of all children
- For us, there is no ceiling on a child's achievement