Ideas to support your Year 1 child:
- Find objects around your home and use your phonics to label them.
- Read a book everyday and write a sentence about what happened in the story, remembering to include capital letter and full stops.
- Collect 10 pairs of socks, use them to practise counting in 2s
- Get a pile of your favourite toys or Lego, group them into tens an ones and count how many you have
- Get some seeds and plant them, record how high your plant grows each day.
Year 1 Home Learning Pack
Year 1 Home Learning - Practical Ideas
Year 1 Home Learning Parent Guidance and Answers
50 things to do before you're 11 3/4
100 things to do indoors
Daily Phonics Pick and Mix
Phase 2, 3 & 5 Sound Mats
Tricky Word Mats
Wk beg: 30.3.20