Ideas to support your Year 4 child:
- Read every day. Ask questions about what might happen next
- Write a book review
- Practise timetables
- Practise spellings
- Encourage addition and subtraction using money. How much change?
- Use everyday objects to practise fractions - how much pizza have you eaten? What fraction of the socks are blue? What fraction of the cars you can see are red?
- Make a plan to decorate a room and measure the perimeter
- Write an explanation text about your favourite hobby
Year 4 Home Learning Pack
Year 4 Home Learning - Practical Ideas
Year 4 Home Learning Parent Guidance and Answers
Y3/4 indoor home learning activities grid
50 things to do before you're 11 3/4
100 things to do indoors
Year 3 and 4 statutory spelling list